Pendant Lighting in San Jose, CA
We Are the Region’s Leading Pendant Lighting Experts
Homeowners who wish to revitalize their living rooms, kitchens, and bedrooms can do so using pendant lighting from Wright Lighting and Fireside. We have been San Jose, CA’s premier lighting services company for more than 60 years. You will find a vast selection of lighting fixtures at our store, as well as a team of professionals committed to providing old-fashioned service. Our staff can assist you with any type of lighting you need, but pendant lighting is among our specialties. We supply a wide range of pendant lights in a variety of styles, and we can adeptly install them in your home. Call us or visit our showroom today to learn more.
What Is Pendant Lighting?
Pendant lights are light fixtures mounted to ceilings that hang on a rod, chain, or multiple chains. They resemble pendant necklaces in the way they hang. Pendant lights are similar to chandeliers. However, instead of having numerous light bulbs, they only have one. Our lighting specialists can help you determine innovative and eye-catching ways to illuminate various rooms in your house using one or more pendant light fixtures.
How to Use Pendant Lighting
Because of their versatility, among other factors, pendant light fixtures are becoming increasingly popular among homeowners. There is an abundance of different pendant lighting styles, meaning you can easily find one that will meet your aesthetic and functional needs. Whether you need lighting to complete a task, ambient lighting to set the mood in a living space, or elegant decorative lighting, we can help you achieve your goals using pendant lighting.
Different Types of Pendant Lights
Wright Lighting and Fireside is the area’s most trusted lighting expert. Our family-owned and -operated company has been supplying and installing light fixtures in homes throughout San Jose for decades, and we are eager to do the same for you. The process often begins with a consultation, during which our specialists will explain your modern pendant lighting options and how each style differs. Among the most popular types of pendant light fixtures are:
- Mini Pendants – These are the smallest style of pendant lights. They can supply excellent task or accent lighting.
- Down Light Pendants– As their name suggests, downlights direct light downward. They will shine light on your task.
- Up Light Pendants– If you want to add space to your room organically, up-light pendants can do the trick. They shine light toward the ceiling for beautiful illumination.
- Drum Pendants– These pendant lights are named for their cylindrical shape resembling a drum. They are among the latest trends in home lighting.
Premier Places to Use Pendant Lighting
Whether you are using single pendant lighting or track pendant lighting, there are a plethora of places where this style of light fixture will look lovely. Let the team at Wright Lighting and Fireside know your plans if you have them, but we are always happy to provide suggestions and recommendations about ways to enhance the look and feel of your home. Over the years, we have installed pendant lighting for rooms throughout customers’ homes, including:
- Kitchen – The kitchen is among the most popular areas for pendant lighting. Clients regularly have pendant light fixtures installed over their islands for use while preparing meals.
- Bathroom – We can hang pendants with light-colored glass on either side of your vanity for a unique look.
- Dining Room– Our team has installed pendant lighting on a Monorail system to hang over dining tables for dinnertime light. You can also consider dimming options for the perfect mood setting.
- Bedroom– You can enliven your bedroom by placing pendant lighting over your bed, headboard, or bedside tables.
- Living Room– Living room pendant lighting varies in scope and function. You can place pendant lights in your living room for an abundance of illumination or simply above your chair for ample reading light.
- Entryway– Pendant lighting in your foyer would be a simple alternative to large chandeliers while still displaying elegance.
Contact Wright Lighting and Fireside Today
When you are determining the best ways to light your home, consider installing pendant lighting. Pendant lights are stylish, sophisticated, and sure to spruce up your house. Wright Lighting and Fireside has extensive experience working with these light fixtures, and we would be happy to showcase how they can improve the look and feel of your home in San Jose, CA, or the surrounding area. Contact us today.
Why Choose Us ?
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1957
- Friendly Customer Service
- Extensive Expertise in Design
- Energy Efficient Solutions with Benefits
- Extensive Selection of Quality Products
- Competitive Pricing