Functional, Decorative Ceiling Fans in San Jose, CA
When you want to add fresh air and an updated look to any room, a ceiling fan is the perfect choice. Family-owned and operated Wright Lighting and Fireside provides exceptional customer service and outstanding ceiling fans to San Jose, CA residents. Since 1957, we’ve focused on helping our clients find the best lighting and fireplace solutions. We offer functional, decorative fixtures for any room in your home. When you need a cool breeze during the hot summer months or some much needed air circulation in rooms that tend to be stuffy, we have the perfect ceiling fan for you.
Ceiling Fan Styles and Options
We offer a wide variety of fan styles and options, including:
Steps for Choosing The Best Ceiling Fan
There are a few basic steps to buying the best ceiling fan for your home. Style and finish are important, but the most important thing to consider is the right type of fan for the intended space. The steps include:
- Determine Location – Choose if you want an outdoor or indoor ceiling fan, then choose the best rooms for installation. If you want an outdoor fan, it’s important to note damp-listed ceiling fans are recommended for areas that are covered but not directly exposed to water like patios or porches. A wet-listed fan is best for open-air patios or decks. It’s important to choose a location that provides a space for the best airflow and helps you save energy.
- Calculate Size – Choose a size that works perfectly with the square footage of your room. If your room is 75 sq. ft. or less, choose a fan smaller than 44”, up to 350 sq. ft., choose a fan that is 48” to 58”, over 350 sq. ft. it’s best to go with a fan 60” or larger.
- Mounting Type – Select the best mounting type and determine if you need a downrod according to the room measurements. The average mounting type selections include: 7.5′ to 9′ ceilings, use a hugger mount, 8′ to 9′ ceilings, use a standard mount, and for ceilings over 9′, use an extended down rod mount.
- Blade Type – Modern blades usually only have one or two fan blades that bend at unusual angles. Rustic or farmhouse blades usually have five reliable blades to push air throughout the home. Industrial blades usually have a minimalist look with multiple blades.
- Ceiling Fan Features – Ceiling fans can be controlled by wall controls, pull chains, and remotes. It’s important to choose the type of fan that meets your preferred type of control. You also need to choose the lighting type and your preferred energy-efficient features.
Choose Wright Lighting and Fireside for Ceiling Fan Services
Contact our experienced team at Wright Lighting and Fireside for all your ceiling fan services. As part of the San Jose community, we’ve earned multiple awards, including “Best Lighting Store” in the 2012 Silicon Valley Metro newspaper. Our extensive expertise in design and specialization in energy-efficient solutions gives us the upper hand to provide our clients the best customer service. We encourage you to visit our showroom. We’ll help you choose the best ceiling fan for your home and install it. For more than 60 years, our team of professionals has helped San Jose, CA residents boost the look and feel of their homes. Call today to get a free consultation.
Why Choose Us ?
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1957
- Friendly Customer Service
- Extensive Expertise in Design
- Energy Efficient Solutions with Benefits
- Extensive Selection of Quality Products
- Competitive Pricing