Like most homeowners, you probably don’t put much thought into which lightbulbs you buy. Incandescent, LED, CFL—what’s the difference? As it turns out, there’s quite a bit of difference. If you’re interested in installing more efficient lighting in your home, contact an LED lighting expert in San Jose .
This video highlights some of the benefits that LED light bulbs have over traditional incandescent bulbs and CFL bulbs. For one, CFL bulbs have mercury in them, and can cause significant harm if they break. Also, LED bulbs last much longer than any other bulbs on the market, and don’t get nearly as hot. Finally, modern LED bulbs give off a pleasant soft white glow that most homeowners have come to expect from their lightbulbs. There truly is no reason to pick traditional lightbulbs over sophisticated LED bulbs.
When you are planning a kitchen renovation for your home, it is crucial to choose new lighting that accentuates the quality and natural beauty of your countertop and flooring materials. If you are considering a LED lighting installation near San Jose, you may want to consider making a trip down to the Wright Lighting Light Lab . At our Light Lab, we can demonstrate the performance and beauty that LED bulbs can provide for your kitchen space. When you pay a visit to our Light Lab, our LED lighting specialists will be able to demonstrate the performance of different styles of LED lights. For example, we can show you how the intensity and color of different types of light bulbs can dramatically change the appearance of your countertops. Additionally, we will also be there to answer your questions about color retention, dimming, and efficiency. If you would like to witness the benefits of LED lights for yourself, be sure to plan a trip to our Light Lab in San Jose.
As the summer months come to an end and the weather starts cooling down, you may want to think about switching your log fireplace to a gas fireplace . A gas fireplace can provide you with terrific safety and efficiency, while also helping you to heat your home. With assistance from a company that offers gas to log conversions in San Jose, you will be able to install a quality gas fireplace in your home. After you have converted your fireplace, you will be able to enjoy comfort and warmth with the flip of a switch. Read on for an overview of the benefits of heat from gas fireplaces.
Easy operation is one of the top benefits that gas fireplaces have to offer you. When you install a gas fireplace, you will be able to switch your fireplace on, rather than using logs to build a conventional fire. Since gas fireplaces require no burning of wood, they will also not require you to sweep up ashes or maintain a supply of firewood during the coldest months of the year.
Another fantastic benefit of gas fireplaces is their terrific safety. Unlike a conventional fireplace, which will require you to attend to open flames, gas fireplaces are completely contained behind a secure panel of glass. When your technician installs your gas fireplace, he will also include a vent that is designed to safely eliminate any exhaust. If you are seeking a fireplace solution that will provide you with total peace of mind, a gas fireplace may be the appropriate choice for your home.
With a new gas fireplace, you can also provide your living space with a style makeover. Gas fireplaces are available in a variety of models that will match or enhance your home’s interior style and décor. Whether you have a contemporary and modern decorating scheme, or are seeking a classic and elegant look, you are sure to find the right style for your home with a gas fireplace.
Your fireplace provides heat, comfort, and style in your home. When you are seeking a new fireplace that will provide you with terrific efficiency, you may want to consider converting your fireplace to gas. By planning a log to gas conversion, you can ensure that you will not be losing heat out of your chimney. On the other hand, a high-efficiency electric fireplace can deliver concentrated heat to your indoor spaces. If you have questions about the benefits of a high-efficiency fireplace, you should be sure to get in touch with a company that specializes in fireplace conversions near San Jose. For more information about energy-efficient fireplace options that are available for your household, take a look at this video clip.
When you are considering updating the lighting in your home, you may want to make the switch to LED bulbs. These eco-friendly lights have been engineered to provide you with terrific lighting performance, while also helping you to reduce the environmental impact of your home. With new LED lights, you can also save on electricity on a monthly basis. A company offering LED lighting in San Jose can assist you as you make the switch over from conventional lighting to LED. Here is a look at the top three reasons why you may want to switch your lights over to LED bulbs.
One of the best reasons to switch over to LED lighting is that LED light bulbs offer an improved lifespan over conventional bulbs. Since LED light bulbs do not contain filaments that can burn out, they are able to last for up to 100,000 hours or longer. In contrast, conventional light bulbs generally last for no longer than 50,000 hours before they burn out.
Improved Energy Efficiency
Along with providing you with increased longevity, LED bulbs will also help you improve the energy efficiency of your home. When you have conventional light bulbs installed throughout your home, they will lose a considerable amount of energy through heat. LED bulbs, on the other hand, are able to provide you with the same level of illumination, while also consuming 20 percent less energy and emitting less heat. If you are looking for a simple way to cut back on your energy bills, you may want to switch over to LED bulbs.
You may also want to consider switching over to LED bulbs because these types of light bulbs offer enhanced safety for your home. With new LED bulbs, you can rest assured that your light bulbs will not overheat when they are continually in operation. Conventional light bulbs may overheat and put your home at risk of experiencing a fire.